THE REEDED EDGE TERMS OF SALE PAGE
The Reeded Edge's Terms & Agreement - Please Read!
1) The Reeded Edge unconditionally guarantees all items to be genuine.
2) All coins not graded by third party grading services will adhere to ANA grading standards. All other collectibles will be graded by prevailing standards in their respective hobbies.
3) The Reeded Edge offers a 5 day return privilege for any reason. In addition, all items carry a lifetime authenticity guarantee. Please note: There is a 10% restocking fee for returning any bullion or bullion-related items. This includes, but is not limited to, all non-numismatic 90% silver coins, all non-numismatic 40% silver coins, all non-numismatic Silver War Nickels, all non-numismatic gold & silver foreign coins, all silver and gold bars, all silver and gold rounds, any other non-numismatic form of gold & silver, American Silver Eagles, American Gold Eagles, American Buffaloes and American Ultra-High Reliefs.
4) Items that have been altered, modified or removed from their original packaging will be considered sold.
5) Typos can occur. Although we make every effort to accurately describe and price our items, The Reeded Edge will not be responsible for typos. In such instances, the customer will immediately be notified, and if applicable, a refund will be issued.
6) Postage charges are calculated for each specific eBay item (please refer to item description). Without exception, all domestic items are shipped insured. Some international locations do not have adequate insurance available through the postal service. Any international parcel shipped under-insured or without insurance is done so solely at the purchaser's risk. If you have ANY questions about either postage charges, coverage limitations or liability, please address them before placing your order.
7) Certain items that are bulky or weigh more by their nature will incur an additional surcharge. Coin rolls, for instance, have an additional $0.50/roll shipping surcharge, while Coin Collections/Sets are assessed an additional $1.00/item surcharge. Additional charges to other bulky and/or oversized items may also apply.
8) VISA, MASTERCARD, Debit Cards and Paypal are accepted for payment. Money orders, certified checks, cashier’s checks and personal checks are also accepted. For larger orders, bank wires may be arranged. Please call us @ 888-856-COIN, email us or use the eBay interface (Ask Seller a Question) to obtain bank wire information.
9) Approvals may be possible for items valued at over $5000.00. Please supply us with 3 trade references if requesting an approval.
10) Sixty day layaways are available for all purchases over $1000.00. 1/3 is due upon inception, with 1/3 due after 30 days and the balance must be paid within 60 days. There is no charge for using our layaway plan. There is a 15% restocking charge of the original purchase price for any unpaid layaway. Our 5 day return privilege does not apply to layaways.
11) All checks and some money orders are subject to a 2 week hold period for clearance purposes.
12) MD residents are subject to 6% sales tax. The exception would be numismatic orders totalling $1000 or more which are tax exempt.
The Fine Print
The coin and collectibles market is speculative and unregulated. Many areas of numismatics lend themselves to third party grading and authentication. Such service does not eliminate all risks associated with the grading of coins. Grading is a subjective manner. Opinions to the grade of a coin, certified or uncertified, can differ. Coins graded by the various grading services carry only the guarantees of the particular grading service. Securing performance of any such guarantee is strictly between the purchaser and the particular grading service. Buyer should be aware that grading standards of coins have changed from time to time, and may do so again in the future. NO OTHER REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS GIVEN, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
All merchandise remains the property of The Reeded Edge, Inc. until it is paid for in full. It is subject to our order and must be returned to us on demand. The customer who receives the merchandise assumes all risks from hazards until it is both returned and received by The Reeded Edge, Inc, No right or power is given to sell, pledge, hypothecate, regrade, reholder or otherwise dispose of this merchandise until it is paid in full.
If an account is turned over to an attorney and/or collection agency, the purchaser agrees to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and collection agency fees. The purchaser also consents to any jurisdiction of any court within the County of Allegany, State of Maryland for purposes of any action arising from any transaction with The Reeded Edge, Inc.
The buyer agrees to reimburse the Reeded Edge, Inc. $25.00 for any check returned by the buyer’s bank, and to cover returned check within 48 hours by wire transfer or cashier’s check. Balances not paid in the manner pre-arranged with The Reeded Edge, Inc. will be charged an interest rate of .0004931% per day (18% annualized rate) from the date of the original transaction until payment is received, unless other terms are granted in writing.
By ordering any item(s) from The Reeded Edge, Inc, you are hereby accepting all of the above Terms of Sale.